Commenters should keep the following in mind while composing their responses:
- Comments should be relevant to the post at hand. They should not contain personal, racial, religious, or otherwise ad hominem attacks.
- Comments should be however terse or long as they need to be. Unfortunately, though, dissertations are not welcome. Extended comments may be emailed to this blog’s author (firstname.lastname@example.org), and will be considered in posts of their own.
- Profanity is not welcome and will be edited.
- Advertisements and other solicitations are not welcome. Ads will be deleted.
- Comments should be respectful, mindful of grammar and spelling to the best of the writer’s ability, and clearly addressed to whomever they may concern.
- Those who flagrantly and frequently violate these guidelines will be banned.
- None of these are absolute and will be applied as necessary. . .